Compact, sturdy in lightweight anodized aluminium case with manual mechanism
Warning: Last items in stock!
Fiamma F35 is the practical awning with manual mechanism and telescopic legs integrated into the roller tube. It can be installed on any kind of minivan thanks to a variety of brackets that can be fixed on the wall or on roof bars and rails. The installation and the removal from the roof-rack is very quick thanks to the optional mounting kit which doesn't require drilling.
• Wide Choice: two finishes of case box and four fabric colours to choose from, lengths from 180 to 300cm.
• Hard Box: super lightweight anodized aluminium case, Titanium or Deep Black finish
• Legs In: the legs are stored inside the roller tube and are easy to take out and install as they are hinged and telescopic, so they cannot fall down or be lost
• Roller tube: patented system that enables the fabric to be rolled in two directions ensuring a maximum ease of operation
• Double Guide: equipped with a double guide on the lead bar allowing the installation of two front panels, for example: Privacy Room and Sun View XL, Blocker and Tie Down S, Sun View XL and Awning Hangers
• Easy Installation: this awning can be installed with brackets (see pages 88-89) that are fixed on the walls or on roof rails. The installation and the removal from the roof-rack is very quick thanks to the optional mounting kit which doesn't require drilling. The awning can be also directly slided into the caravan's rail without additional brackets
No customer comments for the moment.